Pastor's Weekly Bible Study (Isaiah)
Tuesday's @ 7pm
Peggy's Bible Study
Wednesdays @ 10 a.m.
Sunday Sermon Discussion with Pastor Dave
Sundays @ 7 p.m.
Thursdays @ 9 a.m.
With Steve Heinke
Thursday @ 7 p.m.
"Anxious for Nothing" (Max Lucado)
Sunday Morning Bible Study at 10:45am
1. Why do you think David wanted to build a house for God? Appreciation, gain favor, manipulate?
2. Why do you think God did not want David to build a house for him? Why was it ok for Solomon to build a house for the Lord?
3. God says, "You are not going to build a house for me but I am going to build a house for you." Why does God say that. What sort of house did God build for David as you understand it.?
4. What does God building a house for David have to say about who God is and what God is about?
5. What is one thing you will take away from this lesson?
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.